From: nnsquad-bounces+nnsquad=bobf.frankston.com@nnsquad.org
[mailto:nnsquad-bounces+nnsquad=bobf.frankston.com@nnsquad.org] On Behalf Of
Lauren Weinstein
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 21:30
To: nnsquad@nnsquad.org
Subject: [ NNSquad ] Researchers' Typosquatting Stole 20 GB of E-Mail From
Fortune 500

Researchers' Typosquatting Stole 20 GB of E-Mail From Fortune 500

http://j.mp/q7I3WX  (Wired)

   "Two researchers who set up doppelganger domains to mimic legitimate
    domains belonging to Fortune 500 companies say they managed to vacuum
    up 20 gigabytes of misaddressed e-mail over six months."

 - Global Coalition for Transparent Internet Performance:
http://www.gctip.org
Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren