[ NNSquad ] UK: "Superfast broadband roll-out enters new phase"

UK: "Superfast broadband roll-out enters new phase"

http://j.mp/oOa8AF  (BBC)

    "Residents and businesses in these latest locations can look forward
     to choosing a high-speed connection over a network offering an
     unrivalled choice of suppliers, which keeps competition thriving and
     costs down."

 - - -

Luckily we're not usually bothered with such "mind-numbing" choices
here in the U.S.  We take the low speed Internet we're offered -- and
we'd better like it.  "Unrivalled choice of suppliers" -- Bah Humbug.
All hail the newly reconstituted Ma Bell!  "The Mother is Back!"