[ NNSquad ] On "Coast to Coast AM" Radio tomorrow night to discuss E-PARASITES, PROTECT IP, and more

On "Coast to Coast AM" Radio tomorrow night to discuss E-PARASITES,
PROTECT IP, and more

 - - -

I've just been booked back onto "Coast to Coast AM" radio with host
George Noory for tomorrow (Thursday night, or actually very early
Friday morning) to discuss the horrendous new E-PARASITES Internet
censorship law introduced in the House of Representatives, the rather
similar PROTECT IP legislation in the Senate, and Internet Freedom
issues in general (plus other topics).

This will be the long, late slot -- midnight (after the news break)
to 2am PDT.

If you have any other related topics you'd like me to try bring
up, please let me know as soon as possible.

Station List: http://j.mp/aa2R2N (Coast to Coast AM)

Background Info about the show: http://j.mp/blIexO  (Wired)

Thanks.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com