[ NNSquad ] Go Daddy's PR Disaster Continues

Go Daddy's PR Disaster Continues

http://j.mp/w2fUga  (The Next Web)

     It looks like these PR moves to save face, and business, are completely
     futile. According to TheDomains, 21,054 domains were transferred away
     from Go Daddy on Friday alone.
     Oh, and by the way Go Daddy ... we know that you're exempt from
     SOPA, and that you haven't even officially changed your stance
     with Congress.

Brave GoDaddy CEO Says He's Neither For Nor Against SOPA

http://j.mp/sDCWja  (Gizmodo)

     So is GoDaddy now in the anti column, alongside Facebook, Google, and
     AOL?  No.  They're out of the ring entirely. Adelman said GoDaddy
     would be willing to resume its support of SOPA if there were a
     "consensus" among "internet leadership," but wouldn't tell me what
     such a consensus would even resemble.
     Shady domain registration services helping draft legislation that
     regulates their businesses-The American Way.

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren