[ NNSquad ] "SOPA Lad" (The SOPA Song) - With Apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan

     "SOPA Lad" (The SOPA Song) - With Apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan

              http://lauren.vortex.com/archive/000923.html

Happy Holidays, all!  This is especially the time of year when we
should take stock of what we have to be thankful for.

And perhaps it's also a time to consider how much worse things could
be if we don't take appropriate actions.  And when thinking about
terrible outcomes, the horrendous and dangerous SOPA (Stop Online
Piracy Act - H.R. 3261) legislation comes immediately to mind.

You already know why this legislation has the potential to destroy the
Internet as we know it.  But something has been missing from these
explanations.

Ah yes!  Of course.  A song!

So once more throwing my dignity to the winds, I again apologize to
Mr. Gilbert and Mr. Sullivan, as I offer:

"SOPA Lad" (The SOPA Song) - to the tune of "When I Was a Lad"
from "H.M.S. Pinafore" (1878).

The song lyrics are at: http://j.mp/tFOCbr  (Lauren's Blog)

and on the Closed Captions (CC) track of the YouTube video version
(you may want to adjust the CC Settings for optimum display).

Again, all my best to you and yours.  Please take care, everyone.

SOPA Lad (The SOPA Song): http://j.mp/sopa-lad - (MP3 Audio [Lauren's Blog])
                                                   [2:44 minutes / ~4.8 MB]

SOPA Lad (The SOPA Song): http://j.mp/rtilzI - (YouTube) [Audio only]

Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com