From: nnsquad-bounces+nnsquad=bobf.frankston.com@nnsquad.org
[mailto:nnsquad-bounces+nnsquad=bobf.frankston.com@nnsquad.org] On Behalf Of
Lauren Weinstein
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 14:05
To: nnsquad@nnsquad.org
Subject: [ NNSquad ] Verizon to charge $2 for each credit card payment
without autopay

Verizon to charge $2 for each credit card payment without autopay

http://j.mp/tskDLn  (USA Today / AP)

    "The company says this "convenience fee" will be introduced Jan. 15."

 - Global Coalition for Transparent Internet Performance:
http://www.gctip.org
Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://vortex.com/g+lauren