[ NNSquad ] New NTIA/Depart. of Commerce letter to ICANN re gTLD expansion

New NTIA/Depart. of Commerce letter to ICANN re gTLD expansion

http://j.mp/wz4Rss  (Dept. of Commerce [PDF]

   "However, in meetings we have held with industry over the past
    weeks, we have learned that there is tremendous concern about the
    specifics of the program that may lead to a number of unintended
    and unforeseen consequences and could jeopardize its success."

 - - -

I love the diplomatic language of letters like this.