[ NNSquad ] I'll be discussing Rush Limbaugh, Free Speech, and Boycotts on "Coast to Coast AM" Radio Tuesday Night

I'll be discussing Rush Limbaugh, Free Speech, and Boycotts on
"Coast to Coast AM" Radio Tuesday Night
http://j.mp/GRZBIs  (This message on Google+)

 - - -

The ongoing controversy regarding Rush Limbaugh, Internet-organized
advertiser boycotts, and related free speech issues continues to
flare unabated on both sides of the political spectrum.

I'll be discussing these issues and their implications with host
George Noory tomorrow night during the 10pm to 11pm PDT hour on "Coast
to Coast AM" -- where I frequently guest to talk about the Internet,
privacy, and a range of technology issues (the interview segment
usually begins after George's introductory remarks and news items).

The show is part of Premiere Networks, the same radio network that
distributes Rush Limbaugh, so I'm pleased that they've invited me
to openly address this controversy and its ramifications.

"Coast to Coast AM" station list: http://j.mp/aa2R2N  (Coast to Coast AM)

Background information about the show: http://j.mp/blIexO (Wired)