[ NNSquad ] 2012 Update from Google CEO Larry Page

2012 Update from Google CEO Larry Page

http://j.mp/HkVUs0  (Google)

   "Sergey and I founded Google because we believed that building a great
    search experience would improve people's lives and, hopefully, the
    world.  And in the decade-plus that's followed, we've been constantly
    delighted by the ways in which people have used our technology-such as
    making an artificial limb using old designs discovered online.  But
    we're always impatient to do better for our users.  Excellence
    matters, and technology advances so fast that the potential for
    improvement is tremendous. So, since becoming CEO again, I've pushed
    hard to increase our velocity, improve our execution, and focus on the
    big bets that will make a difference in the world.  Google is a large
    company now, but we will achieve more, and do it faster, if we
    approach life with the passion and soul of a start-up."