NNSquad - Network Neutrality Squad
NNSquad Home Page
NNSquad Mailing List Information
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ NNSquad ] Re: Google reportedly to pay $22.5 million to settle bull**** FTC cookie claim
- To: Lauren Weinstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ NNSquad ] Re: Google reportedly to pay $22.5 million to settle bull**** FTC cookie claim
- From: Evan Leibovitch <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:19:59 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10 July 2012 11:12, Lauren Weinstein <email@example.com> wrote:
Instead, the FTC increasingly is playing a lame game of technical "gotcha" that is an affront to any sense of reality, proportionality, or common sense. ÂIt's as if the FTC had adopted the same sort of wacky, toxic reasoning that has dragged our political process into the abyss. ÂPerhaps that's actually what's going on.
Or, it could be a matter of just going after low-hanging fruit, especially the kind that enables victories against high-profile 'villians' to be paraded out in self-justification-fuelled media blitzes.
nnsquad mailing list