[ NNSquad ] Facebook abstainers may be considered suspicious

Facebook abstainers may be considered suspicious

http://j.mp/OvKQLv  (activepolitic)

   "According to this article printed in tagesspiegel.de, not having a
    facebook account should be the first sign that you are a mass
    murderer.  No facebook, no job offer.  The article mentions the fact
    that in the US, people were subject to handing their passwords over to
    potential employers, which privacy advocates, facebook, and the US
    government disagree with. But the article takes it one step further in
    claiming that not only did US employers have a legitimate point, but
    also suggesting that those who abstain from facebook could be mass
    murderers."

  - - -

"Father stabbers.  Father rapers!  Father rapers sitting right there on
the bench next to me!  And they was mean and nasty and ugly and
horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the
meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all,
was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible
and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said ...  "What
were you arrested for, kid?"  And I said, "Not having a Facebook
account."  And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the
hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And
using BitTorrent."  And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had
a great time on the bench, talkin about crime, mother stabbing, father
raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the
bench." -- with apologies to Arlo Guthrie.