[ NNSquad ] FCC proceedings "In the Matter of IP-Enabled Services"

FCC proceedings "In the Matter of IP-Enabled Services"

I would urge anyone seriously interested in the issues of measuring
the performance of ISP-delivered services to become at least a bit
familiar with FCC Proceeding 04-36 ( http://j.mp/O95oL4 ) relating to
the operations of the Measurement Lab (M-Lab) environment.  I helped
organize the original meeting that led to M-Lab, and I strongly
support the most recent move by the FCC to help assure that Internet
measurement environments remain open and fully transparent.  The
"Recent Public Filings" (at the link noted above) are very useful to
get a quick sense of current reactions.