[ NNSquad ] Google's approach to government requests for user data

Google's approach to government requests for user data

http://j.mp/TK5384  (Google Official Blog)

   "It's important for law enforcement agencies to pursue illegal activity
    and keep the public safe. We're a law-abiding company, and we don't
    want our services to be used in harmful ways. But it's just as
    important that laws protect you against overly broad requests for your
    personal information.  To strike this balance, we're focused on three
    initiatives that I'd like to share, so you know what Google is doing
    to protect your privacy and security ... "
         -- David Drummond, Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer