[ NNSquad ] Iceland considers trying to ban all access to Internet porn

Iceland considers trying block all Internet porn

http://j.mp/YaWiPj  (Telegraph)

     The government is considering introducing internet filters, such as
     those used to block China off form the worldwide web, in order to stop
     Icelanders downloading or viewing pornography on the internet ... "At
     the moment, we are looking at the best technical ways to achieve this.
     But surely if we can send a man to the moon, we must be able to tackle
     porn on the internet."

 - - -

When I got to the bit that said "But surely if we can send a man to
the moon, we must be able to tackle porn on the internet." -- I
literally almost fell out of my chair laughing.  When hell freezes
over.  If Iceland goes down this path, they're toast.  Any other cold
jokes?