[ NNSquad ] Python trademark under attack in Europe

Python trademark under attack in Europe

http://j.mp/X8iZrm  (Pyfound)

   "We got legal counsel in the UK and we (the PSF) are opposing the
    community trademark application, but our own trademark application
    hasn't yet matured. Accordingly, we are going with the trademark
    rights we have developed through using "Python" consistently over
    the past 20 years.  According to our London counsel, some of the
    best pieces of evidence we can submit to the European trademark
    office are official letters from well-known companies "using
    PYTHON branded software in various member states of the EU" so
    that we can "obtain independent witness statements from them
    attesting to the trade origin significance of the PYTHON mark in
    connection with the software and related goods/services." We also
    need evidence of use throughout the EU."