[ NNSquad ] Google transparency reports now include some National Security Letter data

Google transparency reports now include some National Security Letter data

http://j.mp/XLy3ug  (Google Public Policy Blog)

    "Starting today, we're now including data about NSLs in our
     Transparency Report. We're thankful to U.S. government officials for
     working with us to provide greater insight into the use of NSLs. Visit
     our page on user data requests in the U.S. and you'll see, in broad
     strokes, how many NSLs for user data Google receives, as well as the
     number of accounts in question. In addition, you can now find answers
     to some common questions we get asked about NSLs on our Transparency
     Report FAQ."

 - - -

Excellent.