[ NNSquad ] Time Warner Cable: "We don't throttle traffic."

Time Warner Cable: "We don't throttle traffic."

http://j.mp/12LyNpD (Time Warner Cable)

  "Also, some, but not all, online video providers have the resources to
   store copies, or caches, of their videos on servers that are a part of
   a Content Delivery Network, or CDN. When a user clicks on a link to a
   particular video, the Internet provider can quickly determine where
   the nearest cached copy of the video is on the CDN and deliver it.
   More popular videos will have more cached copies, with better
   performance, while less popular videos may be stored in fewer, further
   places.  This is one of the reasons why "Gangnam Style," when coming
   from a major provider, tends to load faster and play more smoothly
   than some ponytail guy's video of himself covering Rush on the
   dulcimer."