[ NNSquad ] Congressman Nadler suggests he was misinterpreted regarding NSA wiretapping + HOA

Congressman Nadler suggests he was misinterpreted regarding NSA wiretapping + HOA

http://j.mp/14Evbn9  (CNN)

    The congressman, Jerrold Nadler, issued a statement Sunday to CNN
    regarding his his exchange with Mueller at the hearing.  "I am pleased
    that the administration has reiterated that, as I have always
    believed, the NSA cannot listen to the content of Americans' phone
    calls without a specific warrant," Nadler said.

 - - -

As we suspected, Nadler was likely being misinterpreted by the CNET
story.  The information vacuum is causing all sorts of confusion,
especially as relates to the differences between conventional
warrants, FISA authorizations, and so on.

I have a Hangout On Air currently scheduled for 6:30 PM PDT this
evening to discuss these and related issues:

http://j.mp/14E88Jg  (Google Events)