[ NNSquad ] Intel/Privacy

Intel/Privacy

"Accountable to You"

http://j.mp/16ioQMg  (Intel)

   "In just one week many of us will gather in Warsaw, Poland, for the
    35th International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy
    Commissioners. The title of the Conference is Privacy: A Compass in a
    Turbulent World. The conference title causes me to remember the 23rd
    Commissioners Conference, which was in Paris. That gathering happened
    just two weeks after the terrorist attacks on New York, Washington and
    Pennsylvania. My eldest son was two months old, and the world felt all
    too turbulent. Very few Americans made it to Paris for that
    Commissioners Conference, but those who did were welcomed warmly. The
    event proved an excellent opportunity to discuss how the terrorist
    attacks would impact the world of privacy and data protection. I was
    fortunate to appear on a plenary panel where I could discuss Intel's
    efforts to put in place privacy by design processes and our commitment
    to promoting both security and privacy." - David Hoffman

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein