[ NNSquad ] Bitcloud developers plan to decentralise internet

Bitcloud developers plan to decentralise internet

http://j.mp/1eWKGvi  (BBC)

    Bitcloud aims to harness the same methods used to mine Bitcoins, to
    provide services currently controlled by internet service providers
    (ISPs) and corporations.  Individuals would perform tasks such as
    storing, routing and providing bandwidth, in return for payment.  The
    founders are searching for developers for the project.  "We will start
    by decentralising the current internet, and then we can create a new
    internet to replace it," they said.

 - - -

By the way, they also plan to give everyone ponies and on-demand rainbows.

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein