[ NNSquad ] Re: Comments on NNSquad Purpose

Said by Bob Ellis <ellisb-m@ix.netcom.com>:
 > Second, the term "net neutrality" has been used in a very narrow
 > context: charging for performance", an entirely different problem then
 > the recent incidents.

While I agree that Net Neutrality has been sometimes described as
preventing the situation of paying extra for higher performance of
favored applications, it is not an apt description.

Using the Comcast P2P interference as an example, in this case,
Comcast has degraded the performance of a non-favored application.

The end result is the same.

Robb Topolski