[ NNSquad ] Re: Comments on NNSquad Purpose

Unfortunately I think it's a question of context, not just end results. If a
customer asks their provider to enable a QoS policy so that their favorite
application takes precedence, then the effect is the same as if the provider
enabled this policy on their own. The difference is not in the end result,
it's the intent. Perhaps a general rule of thumb should be that "who
decides" determines whether the provider is acting in a neutral fashion or
not.

-Benson