[ NNSquad ] Re: Comments on NNSquad Purpose

Robb Topolski wrote:

> Using the Comcast P2P interference as an example, in this case,
> Comcast has degraded the performance of a non-favored application.
>
> The end result is the same.

I think it needs to be made clear that the issue is not prioritizing
some traffic at the expense of others. We definitely need that; the guy
who says Road Runner is degrading his web surfing because he runs Bit
Torrent is a perfect example of the need for QoS. The issue, of course,
is *who gets to decide* which traffic is more or less important on a
user's own link.