[ NNSquad ] Re: Comments on NNSquad Purpose

On 11/8/07, Robb Topolski <robb@funchords.com> wrote:
> Using the Comcast P2P interference as an example, in this case,
> Comcast has degraded the performance of a non-favored application.

I'm working on doing research on Argentinian ISP "Fibertel", a Cable
TV company now providing "digital" cable.

My interest in taking part of this group is a result of such research,
and I expect to translate it to English and post it in my blogs [1]
[2] ASAP, for the benefit of the community and customers.