[ NNSquad ] Cox Users Report Sandvine-like RSTs and Poor P2P Uploading

I've seen reports that Cox seems to be interfering with BitTorrent
uploads.  (Some of my search results suggest that this might go back
for quite some time.)  Is there anyone on the list that has Cox and
can check this out?

One user reports receiving 20,000 RSTs on his BitTorrent port in the
space of 5 minutes:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r19421310-

Another user is very specific that only P2P seeding is affected:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r19232275-CA-Packet-Shaping-San-Diego

...with a possible matching report:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r19289963-Re-CA-Packet-Shaping-San-Diego

(until we see more evidence, this is UNCONFIRMED).

--Robb Topolski