[ NNSquad ] Administrivia: Messages being rejected as insufficiently substantive

This is just a heads-up to everyone that I am now moving into a mode
on this list where I will more aggressively reject messages that I
deem insufficiently substantive.  If folks wish to argue with each
other directly that's fine, but please don't submit those messages
here unless there is *significant* value in terms of advancing
discussions and the purposes of this project.

Thanks.