[ NNSquad ] Re: Moving the discussion onward ...

I don't see the manifest os a deceleration of war against anything.
The thing you realize is that most people here are not completely
against an ISP employing NAT,QoS,Policy Routing, Traffic Shaping,
whatever it is you are referring to as antihogging mechanisims, or web
page caching or accleration.  What most people here are against is an
isp employing any of the above tactics with out clearly stating what
mechanisms are employed and how they are employed.

Thanks,
Josh