From: Brett Glass [mailto:nnsquad@brettglass.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 19:41
To: Phil Karn; Bob Frankston
Cc: nnsquad@nnsquad.org
Subject: Re: [ NNSquad ] Re: EVDO Observation

At 05:33 AM 11/18/2007, Phil Karn wrote:

>Note that they say if you transfer 5 GB in a *month* they assume you're
streaming video or doing something else against the terms of service and
cancel your account. So much for "unlimited" service, or something that can
meaningfully compete with wired Internet access.

This seems like nit-picking. Clearly, nothing is unlimited in EVERY way.
Their service is limited in bits transferred but not in the number of hours
you can spend online (which is what is meant by "unlimited" -- remember the
days of dialup?).

--Brett Glass, LARIAT.NET