[ NNSquad ] Re: "How to Patrol Your ISP"

> (latency, speed) between two points for various kinds of data as well as
> traces of routes. Lauren -- do you have a place to send/store such
> information?

I'm less concerned about *where* to put the data (at least for the
time being) than I am about the most appropriate database formats in
which to store the data, keeping in mind the various forms of access
and security that will be required at different levels.