[ NNSquad ] "Deep Packet Inspection" Trade Group

Greetings.  Here's a site that many of you might find interesting.
I just received a note of introduction from the Executive Director
of what I would characterize as a "Deep Packet Inspection" (DPI)
trade organization, which apparently went online at the end of 2007:
"dPacket.org": http://www.dpacket.org

Given the heated controversies (here on this list and elsewhere) over
the various manners in which such technologies can be and are being
used (and in some cases, abused) by ISPs, you might wish to take a
look at how the DPI industry is presenting themselves, their
efforts, and their point of view.