[ NNSquad ] Re: More info on ISP DNS redirections

> It may be worse than that. If the diversion is really through
> fabricated DNS responses, applications such as email could be at
> risk. V

I agree.  Fabricated DNS responses affecting various applications was
one of the issues that was front and center with Site Finder, as we
all remember, with an implicit assumption in such implementations
that "only Web browsers matter" and that other applications negatively
affected by such DNS manipulations were assumed to be unimportant.

  [ ... ]