[ NNSquad ] Re: Karoo is DNS hijacking

It's not clear who is providing the technology for this service. If Ask.com is providing the technology for this, it represents a new business product for them. If it's someone else, it's hard to figure out who. Perhaps Nominum or Paxfire.

As usual when this happens, we see our numbers grow (in this case, our UK account signups).

-David