[ NNSquad ] Re: Do the Happy Dance people...

(To my knowledge, no LOBBYISTS on either side of any of our common
arguments have had much to say about this.)

The service was advertised as unlimited, although such ads stopped
quite a while ago (at least 2-3 years).  Here's what some of the copy
looked like: http://tinyurl.com/6e4u53

About 10 months ago, I found some other examples as well, mentioned
http://tinyurl.com/6j7o42 in a thread.   The most recent examples seem
to be mostly ambitious resellers.

No falsehood, no lobbyists.

--