[ NNSquad ] Re: Ars Technica: Why ad blocking is devastating to the sites you love

>In order for me to agree with you, all websites need to remove the objectionable ads.  These would be ads containing fraud or malware ("your computer contains a virus"), ads that crawl over content, ads that pop out of the window, pop-up, pop-under or cause unreasonable load times to name a few.

You might be interested in a conversation around these points
that just went on, over Twitter, between Ken Fisher and Chris
Soghoian. Unless both are in your timeline the back-and-forth
will take a little bit of reconstructing:

  http://twitter.com/kenfisher
  http://twitter.com/csoghoian

-- KDawson