[ NNSquad ] Re: Traveling Light in a Time of Digital Thievery

>    "What might have once sounded like the behavior of a paranoid is now
>     standard operating procedure for officials at American government
>     agencies, research groups and companies that do business in China and
>     Russia - like Google, the State Department and the Internet security
>     giant McAfee. Digital espionage in these countries, security experts
>     say, is a real and growing threat - whether in pursuit of confidential
>     government information or corporate trade secrets."

One might add that crossing borders with a "clean" computer is a good
idea in more places that China and Russia. I am always very careful
about what I bring into the U.S., because I don't want to risk having
my computer/smartphone/whatever confiscated by U.S. Customs and Border
Protection employees.