[ NNSquad ] Comprehensive review of the Nexus 7 tablet (from The Verge)

Comprehensive review of the Nexus 7 tablet (from The Verge)

http://j.mp/O2Ixlh  (The Verge)

    "Google's Nexus 7 isn't just an excellent tablet for $200. It's an
     excellent tablet, period. In fact, it's the first Android tablet that
     I can confidently recommend to buyers - and not just because it's got
     a low price tag (though that certainly helps). It's a well-designed,
     powerful, and useful product, with lots of bells and whistles that
     makes it feel like a device that should be more expensive than it is.
     There are still issues that need to be addressed - particularly around
     growing the tablet app footprint and expanding content offerings - but
     I don't think those are deal breakers. The Nexus 7 delivers way more
     functionality than I expected, and it delivers it in a package that's
     sleek, smart, and affordably priced.  Believe it or not, the last time
     I was surprised by a product with those same qualities, it was called
     the iPad."

 - - -

Passed along FYI.  I have not seen the actual device, so have no
first-hand experience with it or any specifically Internet-related
issues.  While I do have an increasing pile of relevant technical info,
I am refraining from giving any advice one way or the other regarding
this unit until such a time as I've had an opportunity to test for
myself.