[ NNSquad ] Re: Expanding the struggle

Weclome, Vittorio. You make good points about the need to define "network neutrality" carefully. Alas, I think you will find that certain members of this list are unwilling to define the term, because they would rather have the term cover anything they do not like about their ISP or its network management policies... including the ISP's unwillingness to lose money on every customer or facilitate legal activity. However, I believe that the more sensible ones will recognize that one can't ask ISPs to sell access below cost or willingly become conduits for obvious criminal activity. Perhaps it will be possible to forge a definition at least among that subgroup.

--Brett Glass, LARIAT.NET