[ NNSquad ] Re: "How to Patrol Your ISP"

At 01:06 PM 11/14/2007, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:

I would like to contribute on the aspect of transparent-caching and other transparent redirections:

http://archiver.mailfighter.net/nmap-dev/2007/Sep-Oct-Nov-Dec/0079.html

Please explain what you believe is not good about transparent caching. If you were to attempt to bypass transparent caching on our network (or if we turned it off for you, which we can do by request for customers who have paid for static IP addresses), you'd be wasting all of the Web optimization and acceleration we perform automatically for customers and your Web access would be far slower.

--Brett Glass, LARIAT.NET