[ NNSquad ] Re: Cox Users Report Sandvine-like RSTs and Poor P2P Uploading

On Nov 14, 2007 3:24 PM, Robb Topolski <robb@funchords.com> wrote:
> (Replying to my own message.)

It would seem that Cox believes that the service is used, in part at
least, for violating IP laws, or at a minimum to scare off people
wanting to use BT.

Perhaps part of our mission should be to educate the larger ISP on
non-infringing uses?  Attacking BT based on payload is like attacking
the mailman because one didn't like what was inside a letter.