[ NNSquad ] Re: FCC paths to Internet network management? (from IP)

So you would say that all decentralized search engines should be
transparent or announce what they are?

Just what constitutes "obfuscation?"  ?:-/

Or dishonesty?

Seth Johnson

--

RIAA is the RISK!  Our NET is P2P!
http://www.nyfairuse.org/action/ftc

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!

New Yorkers for Fair Use
http://www.nyfairuse.org

I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution
of this incidentally recorded communication.  Original authorship
should be attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an
expectation might hold for usual practice in ordinary social discourse
to which one holds no claim of exclusive rights.