[ NNSquad ] Re: Do the Happy Dance people...

For everyone's information, I have *never* visited an FCC Commissioner and have I *never* visited or appeared before a legislator.  I was a panelist at the April 17th FCC Stanford hearing (as was Brett), and I was there on my own dime (as was Brett).  I was not under contract with FP/PK (or either) at that time, nor was such an arrangement under consideration.

Subsequent to the hearings, FP/PK are now my clients. I am their consultant. That does kinda associate us together, but I generally don't speak for them.  My particular convictions are my own and they are well aware that it may not mesh with theirs and that I will still express them. As their consultant, they sometimes commission me to contribute something on their behalf -- and I do, and I clearly disclose that I'm doing so on their behalf. Even then, I have not and would not say anything that I didn't actually support as my first, best judgment, position, or opinion.

Brett feels safe to say anything he wants to say, and I have to respond to avoid it being understood as truth.  This situation is unacceptable.

Robb Topolski