[ NNSquad ] Re: Do the Happy Dance people...

At 02:11 PM 9/1/2008, Robb Topolski wrote:

I respectfully request that you either unsubscribe me from this list, or unsubscribe Brett. I have previously said that I will not tolerate his calling me a liar,

I'm sorry, Robb. But you lied to the FCC, and continue to lie in many public forums. That's a simple fact.

You're trying to put me out of business and my subscribers off the Net. And you will succeed in it only over my dead body.

--Brett Glass

  [ Please see my next message regarding moderation policies
    moving forward.