From: nnsquad-bounces+george_ou=lanarchitect.net@nnsquad.org
[mailto:nnsquad-bounces+george_ou=lanarchitect.net@nnsquad.org] On Behalf Of
Wes Felter
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:38 PM
To: NNSquad
Subject: [ NNSquad ] Re: Peering dispute cuts off Sprint<->Cogent Internet
traffic

On Nov 2, 2008, at 4:19 PM, nick hatch wrote:

> As of about an hour ago, it appears that Cogent/Sprint have re-
> peered. I haven't heard any other details, but I sure would love to
> know who blinked.
>
> http://www.internetpulse.net/

https://www.sprint.net/cogent.php

"As part of an interim solution, Sprint initiated a temporary
reconnection to the Cogent network on Sunday, November 2nd so that
customers would have temporary access while longer-term alternate and
permanent access options are explored."

It sounds like they disconnected just long enough to show that they
are serious.

In general, NANOG is the place to watch on this topic:
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/

Wes Felter - wesley@felter.org - http://felter.org/wesley/