[ NNSquad ] [OT?] NN definition(s?)

I don't understand what the big deal is with the defining of Net
Neutrality. It seems to me Tim Berners-Lee had a pretty good definition:

"If I pay to connect to the Net with a certain quality of service, and
you pay to connect with that or greater quality of service, then we can
communicate at that level."

http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/144

In a lot of anti-NN litterature I've seen, the "lack of a proper
definition" has always been a key attack point. For me, it's a moot
point: NN proponents have a fairly consistent definition, in my opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Neutrality#Definitions_of_Network_Neutrality

Can we move on now?

--
We have no friends but the mountains.