[ NNSquad ] Re: [OT?] NN definition(s?)

So what you're saying is, the Azureus developers added a configuration
option to their code that would allow its traffic priority to be set by
the user (possibly for the benefit of users trying to run VOIP at the
same time).

But because the developers left this feature off by default, they're as
bad as Comcast, who have started forging packets to kill connections in
categories they don't like, and won't even admit that they're doing it,
let alone discuss the details?

Richard, I know you're smart and well-informed, so why are you using
your talents to troll like this?

--
Peter Eckersley                            pde@eff.org
Staff Technologist                Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131