[ NNSquad ] Re: [OT?] NN definition(s?)

On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 10:23 +0000, Peter Eckersley wrote:

> But because the developers left this feature off by default, they're as
> bad as Comcast, who have started forging packets to kill connections in
> categories they don't like, and won't even admit that they're doing it,
> let alone discuss the details?

The feature isn't "off by default", its default setting is to classify
BT uploads at the same priority as unclassified traffic, which is
obviously wrong and damaging to anyone who shares an
averagely-provisioned link with BT.

> Richard, I know you're smart and well-informed, so why are you using
> your talents to troll like this?

That's a strange remark from a guy who has publicly equated network
management with identity theft. Feeling guilty?

RB