[ NNSquad ] Re: [OT?] NN definition(s?)

Brett,

Your argument is without merit. If the user is capped, and paying for his bandwidth he cannot monopolize the network. Period. The only way that could happen is if you've oversold to the extent you cannot deliver service. If this is the case, its simply a case of under provisioning and selling what you don't have.

In other industries this type of activity is illegal. Maybe the laws havn't caught up to this type of overselling; but they will.

Anyway, the signal to noise ratio here is getting a lil high. Its pretty simple. You think that you can dictate what applications your users can use. We don't. If thats not ok with you, there's lots of groups like handsoff that will be happy to support your argument.

Kevin McArthur